Wednesday 6 July 2011

My progress from Year 12 into Year 13 in Media

Personally I think I have made a lot of progress since the start of year 12 because I hadn't done Media before and the equipment the macs and the programs we use were completely new to me.

And where's in year 12 I use to just sit there and watch others and what they were doing I have now got the hang of it and can cut and edit an intire music video by myself using both Imovie and Final cut, I can insert a mp3 track into the video and can cut duplicate and move both music and movie sections if necessary.

As for our In the Sun music video task me and Jordan weren't sure how we would get the timing right or how to incorporate the newly shot footage so I sort of wersaled the keyboard off of him and played around with the clips and looked very carefully at timings of shots and we ended up with something really quite brilliant even though I'm sort of boasting but we were actually the first group to Finnish the task within class time.

This is photographic evidence for the paragraph above and actually this was when I was importing the newly shot footage which we actually forgot to fill on the Friday

No comments:

Post a Comment