Tuesday 27 September 2011

Peer assessment feedback.




My peer assessment was carried out by Drew which was done in class. The feedback I received was very well observed, precise and truthful. I have taken what he has said on board and based on that I am improving my blogg in order to achieve my best.

















He's mentioned that a lot of my blogs aren't complete yet and perhaps this is because I am spending too much time on one particular aspect or blog entry so if I am to do this I need to not take too long on the perfections and to just do what is required and go back and do the rest later.

He's also said that I need to watch my punctuation and grammar in some of my posts and perhaps a way to go about this is to write what I'd like to comment into a word document first and then edit and publish the post.

No comments:

Post a Comment