Wednesday 21 September 2011

Audience Research 1

Below is a copy of my questionnaire which I have sent to all year 13's to recieve there feedback about my groups chosen genres of music and to gain ideas and inspiration for our own music video task.



And below it the feedback that I was able to find out for example I have chosen 6 responses three male and three female that stood out particularly for me.

And what I found was that of those asked 4/6 people brought the music they listened to on CD as shown in this screenshot: -













Also half of the people asked thought there was no difference between the two genres as shown in the feed analysis: -





I also what made these responses so interesting was the diversity of their age ranges and what kind of music they are into as shown in these two charts: -

No comments:

Post a Comment